Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SEO help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There is a way to make lading pages for all the towns you want to cover but I don't think it is possible not with that website builder package you have.
No you can do that just fine, like I said above there is nothing you can't do, there is nothing locked, you can do everything with it, I have had wordpress sites hosted before, the options are the same.

If your sitebuilder is only allowing you 5 lines then ditch your site builder immediately - the very minimum it should allow is those 5 lines for each individual page,.. but if its duplicating all the titles & tags on every page of your site then Google isn't going to like that duplication - titles, tags, descriptions etc should all be unique for every page.

To find out which words will give you the best results use the Google Keyword Planner (Part of the adwords system) - this allows you to see what words & phrases have been searched in your area over the last year and how many times each specific word/phrase was used, so you can easily target the ones with the most searches. You can also see how much competition you have for each word or phrase & see how hard you'll have to work to get each one ranking well for you.

Slightly off topic, but I've used Google Ads in the past where you can set the radius from your postcode and you control the budget. It may be worth considering in the short term especially with pressure washing only being popular at this time of year.

It is not too difficult to rank top of Page 1 on google

Getting enquiries is what you really need - I have looked at your website and tehre are two things you could do that would really help bring in enquiries.

You need to think what makes you buy from certain websites - I bet it is usually because the site makes it easy for you to buy.

Your site does not make it easy - I cannot see your phone number and I am too lazy to search so I move on to the next site.........

Stop trying to get to top of google - that's easy - start thinking what experience your customers want when they land on your webpage

my bloody fb page were deleted the scumbags lol

it was gd while lasted musta got 50 new windie customers and 20 one off powerwashin an pvc jobs

been banned for 1 month then its time to start again lol

Back