Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Is Your Ppm? (Post Ppm & Area)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whereabouts in East Sussex blue moon? I'm in Hove and waiting for my TDS meter - guessing i'll need a RO and not just a DIl

Whereabouts in East Sussex blue moon? I'm in Hove and waiting for my TDS meter - guessing i'll need a RO and not just a DIl
am in Hailsham, i'm just using 2 di at home to fill van, see mark m and his vids for more help, very helpful. ro to me seems like slower way and also produces lot waste water so helpful as on meter here!!! my 350 litre tank fills in 35 mins or so

@ Donny, I thought the water was really soft in sweaty land.
I have had a reading of 69 before. I'm lucky as just 2 miles up the road it's hard water. My mate takes his DI out with him and fills up in the hard area. What a plonker.
I believe it is in most areas, still 090 aint too bad /emoticons/smile.png

Just had new TDS meter delivered and that's what it said -)
For the £3 its costs. Might be worth while getting the TDS solution to check it /emoticons/smile.png

Wise words Damo - thanks
If you get a bottle tip some into a clean sterile glass. Make sure it is sterile and been washed in pure etc.

DONT do like i did. Dipped it into the ncal solution and contaminated it lol

When I was cleaning (Redruth Cornwall) mine was 95-100ppm

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Really cold water should in theory give you a lower reading.

There is less energy in it so the electrical reading between the tds terminals will be lower as ions arn`t moving as freely

Just had new TDS meter delivered and that's what it said -)
Just read the booklet that came with the TDS meter and it says its already calibrated to an NIcA 342ppm solution - will investigate later

Yeah they all are mate, but for £3 worth checking /emoticons/wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back