Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vacs again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I also use a nilfisk30t,thats got a 50mm inlet.but they have stopped making the 1800w version,now its 1400w,shame

I use carbon poles , ( stream vac ) great to work with but my sections are showing wear on pole joins , and move slightly now and then , mark at aquafed sells light ali ones which tbh I've used and are workable

no!! its not good enough,you need 44mm or 50mm hose.tbh if it was me I would speak too spinaclean(google it).ok its more expensive. you get four hybrid carbon poles,tools,hose & cuffs for the inlet & poles.i can get you the number if you want.ive bought them.over £300.

I use carbon poles , ( stream vac ) great to work with but my sections are showing wear on pole joins , and move slightly now and then , mark at aquafed sells light ali ones which tbh I've used and are workable
can u post a link matt

no!! its not good enough,you need 44mm or 50mm hose.tbh if it was me I would speak too spinaclean(google it).ok its more expensive. you get four hybrid carbon poles,tools,hose & cuffs for the inlet & poles.i can get you the number if you want.ive bought them.over £300.
ill check it out thanks mark

Latest Posts

Back