Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

NHS Quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kibs

Hi all,

I know a guy who knows a guy who told me about a possible job for an NHS run building (see attached pics). I'll be contacting them soon and need some advice on a few things:

1. How much would you charge or what pricing strategy would you use for a full external clean?

2. Would I need to provide a risk assessment?

3. How would you access the top of the building?

Here's my opinion, but it could be way off.

1. Charge per hr, estimating it'd take me the best part of a day and aiming for £30 p/hr would take me around the £200 mark

2. Yes only if i'll be using high access equipment (below)

3. Thinking either sectioned ladder with standoff or, hire a tower for the day

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

K

View attachment 6956

View attachment 6957

View attachment 6958

View attachment 6959

View attachment 6960

View attachment 6961

All that be done wfp bar the roof which u would use a cherrrypicker for

This job be haanded out for tender

Also u need to provide risk assemnt and proof of insurance

Also the front looks close to the road. Use a cherry picker to clean glass on roof

Might need to use the cherrrypicker on roaasia pavement you would need to contact the council about that

I'm looking at the paving. Needs done badly

NHS work normally goes out to tender but this could just be a company that carry out work for the NHS.

If it goes to tender you will be sent a tender pack which you will need to fill in as well as giving them a full RAMS and a copy of your insurance(usually 5mill)and your h&s policy.

On the other hand they may not want to see any paper work and just want a price from you.

The pricing is up to you but I would be looking at small scaffolding or picker for bit on the roof so factor that in to your price.

use the cherrrypicker on roaasia pavement you would need to contact the council about that
Thanks Peter never thought about the council aspect.

If it goes to tender you will be sent a tender pack which you will need to fill in as well as giving them a full RAMS and a copy of your insurance(usually 5mill)and your h&s policy.
Cheers, thats cleared lot of things up.

Back