Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Wondering

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I agree, you can get them to, but it would put more off than you get.
Ive only been asked by 2 people (domestic) if I had something I wanted them to sign. I wouldnt mind having all the higher paying jobs on a contract. Will never happen though

Ive only been asked by 2 people (domestic) if I had something I wanted them to sign. I wouldnt mind having all the higher paying jobs on a contract. Will never happen though
You Never know what happened in the future, you might end up having some big jobs come up!

You Never know what happened in the future, you might end up having some big jobs come up!
If some commercial works comes up then of course illlook in to getting one wrote up. I do think Domestic and commercial contracts are entirely different arent they not?

If some commercial works comes up then of course illlook in to getting one wrote up. I do think Domestic and commercial contracts are entirely different arent they not?
Yer they are 2 different things.

contracts are stupid unless your cleaning windows of places such as tescos and house of fraser /emoticons/tongue.png

Back