Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finally Bought A Van For My New Wfp Business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S.W. Window Cleaning

After searching for months at vans I bought a van today. 2009 Citroen Dispatch 1.6 Hdi 90 H1 L1. Bought from my local Citroen dealership. Not taking delivery until 2nd January. Just need a system for it now. Hope to be up and running in Febuary.

Cheers,

Steve /emoticons/smile.png

Nice one mate, mind if I ask how much that set you back.

When I'm ready to go for a van I was thinking of a caddy 5 seated lwb - gives me the room for the kids on the weekends when se has the car for work, also gives me plenty of room for a small flat tank and storage of equipment.

I do love the dispatch though, maybe ill just get one of them and let the missus drive to work in the van so I h e the at for the kids lol

£6750 + vat. There was a low rate finance deal going and a good deal going for a trade in up to Xmas. I know you can buy privately etc cheaper but I like a good warranty and its as clean as a new van. Im happy /emoticons/smile.png

Steve

Ye I totally agree, is rather buy dealer if its for a business vehicle or if it was private I would at least want a AA check with a 6month warranty done

Back