Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looks like one of them weeks

A

abs

On top of a rained of day today ,1 hour ago my car broke down and needs a flywheel and new clutch at £1300 cost and its going to be off the road till Thursday ,Not a happy bunny at all today

On top of a rained of day today ,1 hour ago my car broke down and needs a flywheel and new clutch at £1300 cost and its going to be off the road till Thursday ,Not a happy bunny at all today
That sucks. I feel your pain bro.

Sort of made me think ,this is enough to put people out of business , have most of you got emergency fund put away in case of same scenario ? I was thinking of getting a credit card and only have it for such emergencies

Sort of made me think ,this is enough to put people out of business , have most of you got emergency fund put away in case of same scenario ? I was thinking of getting a credit card and only have it for such emergencies
Yep am in the proses of setting an emergency fund would love to get to 3 months worth of bills covered (not that am near that) but also with that if u have to use it then you have to put the funds back or pay off the card or could end up worse off but that comes with being self employed no one to fall back on for sick days pay or parts that go wrong you have to have the plan for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep am in the proses of setting an emergency fund would love to get to 3 months worth of bills covered (not that am near that) but also with that if u have to use it then you have to put the funds back or pay off the card or could end up worse off but that comes with being self employed no one to fall back on for sick days pay or parts that go wrong you have to have the plan for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Id be scared if I saved 12 weeks on cash I'd probly blow it on a holiday /emoticons/wink.png

is it a fancy car then ? you would be able to buy a 2nd hand focus for 5-600 thatd get u out of the clarts

yeh er you can have one of my credit cards if you want.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I only have twenty grand in debt on cards...nowt to worry about..:eek:

seriously there are times when you just need em...

not so sure how a fly wheel gets damaged....presume its got a crack...

did you have to do this post just before my mot.....I do feel the pain or I may do soon...

Poor you, thats a nasty bill, plumber that stays next to me, got hit with a £3500 for his van, clutch had gone, said it wiped him out. I just try and get my wife to pay for things and keep whatever money I have for the tax bill.

My start of the week was last night, 2 year old kicked me out of bed into his lower bunk bed, my 7 year old on the top decided to give me a sick shower at 4am, then we both ended up on the couch, once cleaned up, and to top it it off I started a cold, so no income today, just bought some resin, had ordered new vistaprint business cards, then had found another box that I never knew I had- Momma says- "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what ya gonna geeeett", but you sometimes get the toffee that breaks a tooth, thanks Momma:(

its great to hear other peoples woes sometimes.it puts life into perspective....although...I still got the mot shortly to face...

er...the door window doesnt have to wind down for the mot does it?..I hope not..:rolleyes:..

Mot coming up for me too. My car is crazy, to open a back door I have to lock the car with a front door open and use the inside handle of back to open it, the other back door is just as bad, if my car is locked, I only got to pull the handle on that back door and all the doors unlock, think its a fail:confused:

I just say...next year I will change it....you kinda get used to all the little niggles you have....but it is annoying having to park up at a drivethrough mc donalds..../emoticons/biggrin.png

your car sounds a bit like a frankmobile....:rolleyes:

is it a fancy car then ? you would be able to buy a 2nd hand focus for 5-600 thatd get u out of the clarts
Its a zafira 1.9cdti mended it's still worth £4500 so be daft not to spend a but on it

Sneak preview
e38dc6983ead354313b24e72802e0553.jpg

Back