Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Just Had The Police Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Thats right,

I was out collecting my monies, and pulled up outside customers house, got out car, but could tell no one was in, but before I got in car women pulled window down in her car, spoke to her, she goes if your going then I will park where you are then.

I got back in car, drove about 30 metres and parked up again, to go to other customers, 2 customers paid, and then drove off.

Police turned up saying that my car matches their description and that I when I went down stairs(parents opened door) said I match their description too)

They said that a bloke pulled up got out car, got back in again, pulled up and went door to door...(a few houses didnt answer) apparently this looked dodgy thats why they were round.

/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png :angry:

Thats right,
I was out collecting my monies, and pulled up outside customers house, got out car, but could tell no one was in, but before I got in car women pulled window down in her car, spoke to her, she goes if your going then I will park where you are then.

I got back in car, drove about 30 metres and parked up again, to go to other customers, 2 customers paid, and then drove off.

Police turned up saying that my car matches their description and that I when I went down stairs(parents opened door) said I match their description too)

They said that a bloke pulled up got out car, got back in again, pulled up and went door to door...(a few houses didnt answer) apparently this looked dodgy thats why they were round.

/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png :angry:
Got pulled up in notts once for being dodgy haha. only pickin me mate up when i was in army (couldn`t find house) , made me speal my number off and let me go.

I had that problem once, was takin mrs out for a meal so took my car collecting, pulled up at customers house, knocked but no reply.

So went for a meal and thought no more about it........

Got home later and after ten minutes of being home police knocked on my door saying they had a call giving my car reg saying was pulling up on drives looking shifty, explained who i was and it turned out the person that rang the police was another customer that i do across the road just didnt recognise the car, i wet myself wen i found out (and put his price up for being a snitch! lol)

i know wc who had the police called as he was acting shift around the back of a few houses, he was clean the whole terrace at the time

I got stopped by the police when I first started doin wfp I cleaned a few houses and get going back to check the windows were drying ok someone called them but they was ok after 5 spending 10 mins explaining what I was doing

Back