Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fao Mark

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Mark how you getting on with DI only mate ?

as my water is coming out at 240ppm from tap im running it through a single 11litre DI and its coming out at 000 at the moment but i have

another DI available as well for when it starts to creep up .

just wondering what its costing at the moment as im only doing high windows and upvc doors with my pure water

so think it may last a bit longer than yours .

Mark how you getting on with DI only mate ?

as my water is coming out at 240ppm from tap im running it through a single 11litre DI and its coming out at 000 at the moment but i have

another DI available as well for when it starts to creep up .

just wondering what its costing at the moment as im only doing high windows and upvc doors with my pure water

so think it may last a bit longer than yours .

I have got just over 5000lt so far this month i will get more from the twin di but the weather has been bad so i am a bit behind ,twin di work for me as i do not have to rent a garage any more i know it is more expensive than a ro unit but about 1p a litre and fill a take up in 30 minutes works well

Pleased to hear it mate i was sceptical of using di only but your video has shown it can work and works well .

I'm glad i have gone di only at the moment as im going to probably be using 200 to 400 ltrs per month to start with as im mostly trad

Just going to see how much i can get out of the di only .

takes me 10 mins to fill my 4 barrels and jobs a good en .

100 lts in 10 minutes when every you like thats the great thing about di .If that is all you are going to use it should last you ages

Gonna try mine again Saturday. Not to hopeful tho lol.
whats yours coming out at posh ?

Mines coming from the tap at 240 and its getting mine to 000 with 1 vessel @ 11 litres

and have another for when it starts to creep .

Mine starts at 276 but have only got a 4.6 litre di but mark has told me a few things to try. I think I had it connected wrong with the in in the out connection and the out in the in connection. I have got another coming tomorow so if still don't go down will do what mark did in his video and put them together. If you see a post on Saturday with YIPEE by it you know it worked. Like you gav I only want about 100 litrs a month.

Back