Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Hydra Aluminium Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Still got them poles even /emoticons/smile.png
Sorry for the late reply. Since the forum update I've been struggling to get on this site /emoticons/sad.png

Make me an offer over PM. I should receive an Email when you do it this way /emoticons/wink.png

Avoid this outfit

I purchased there so called deal for the 18ft & 36ft poles they are one of the worst unreliable company I have dealt with. First after getting my money I had to wait ten days before they were dispatched, after a few phone calls they used all different excuses for the long delay I.E waiting on the manufactures to send them !!

When I started to use these horrible poles one section just buckled,, After another call to Brodex the said that another replacement section would be delivered next day, thought things were looking up should have known they rang me back again saying there was a fault with the manufacturing side of the poles & would be a couple of days until one arrived.

Next working day surprise surprise a section on the 36ft pole bent back on the phone same lame excuses ,, promised two sections would be with me shortly .. on arrival guess what they sent wrong sections.. the poles are packed up and going back tomorrow

for a refund ......

P.s ordered a Facelift phoenix 22 pro & 35 carbon poles fantastic poles from window cleaning warehouse at the door next day now that is customer care.... Regards Andrew Carr

Back