Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ooh, Can You Miss Me This Time...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Miss them permanently, I sacked one off on Tuesday for moaning about doing it in some light drizzle (she was under-priced anyway).

Same here. I have a block of 3 mansions. One has been having replacement windows for 4 months. Decided to knock the door on Wednesday to see if it was OK to restart cleaning. Ooh, the manufacturer recommends cleaning the frames by hand. Here we go me thinks. Look, the pole will do as good if not better job on your frames, plus I'm not going up the ladder! Oh, my husband said he would reach out of the top windows and clean them. That was it, the mist decended. Like F will he clean them, he's a friggin accountant. I replied with 'if you want them cleaned call me' and I just got in my van and drove off.

Thing is, she bungs me at Xmas and bought my Mrs flowers when she was I'll. Even people you regard as friends shaft you.

bless her... she just could not come out with sorry I don't want you to clean my windows anymore.

I had one last month moan about it raining after I'd cleaned, she was of the opinion that they should stay clean until next time I come!

Back