Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

22-30ft pole wanted and a baffled tank - yorkshire

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
After a water fed pole 22-s5ft is fine, ill take larger if price ok

Also a baffled tank, ideally a 500-600 but i will take a smaller one for now

cheap as poss

in yorkshire but will travel 50 mile or so cheers adam

After a water fed pole 22-s5ft is fine, ill take larger if price ok
Also a baffled tank, ideally a 500-600 but i will take a smaller one for now

cheap as poss

in yorkshire but will travel 50 mile or so cheers adam
I have a 3 month old CLX22 which I have used about a dozen times as I mainly use a SLX 18 which is a little old but good enough. It comes with a carbon 45 gooseneck (All quick Loc) and an extreme medium mixed brush which has both fan and pencil jets built in.

I live in Essex but kept the original cardboard tube that it came in.

What is your budget for a pole?

Im in leeds, if you are looking to sell it and willing to post im interested mate, budget well a new clx 22 is 150. i dont want to spend any more than that just now, cheers @essex boy

Im in leeds, if you are looking to sell it and willing to post im interested mate, budget well a new clx 22 is 150. i dont want to spend any more than that just now, cheers @essex boy
I can post. its usually around £ 17 to post

I can offer the 10inch 45 degree gooseneck plus new rectus 21 connection (that's all I use) plus new protecta ball new pole hose as I bought 100m of the stuff.

I will post it by Wednesday if that's is ok but only because I am away until Tuesday evening.

Also, I have my daily use SLX18 for sale. Its well used but is only 9 months old. It still works perfectly and is great for houses. It will clean up ok but is nothing like the condition of the CLX22. It has a long Gardiner resi neck and a super light medium mixed dual trim brush with both fan and pencil Jets,

I want £75 for that or £210 for both

I have a 3 month old CLX22 which I have used about a dozen times as I mainly use a SLX 18 which is a little old but good enough. It comes with a carbon 45 gooseneck (All quick Loc) and an extreme medium mixed brush which has both fan and pencil jets built in.I live in Essex but kept the original cardboard tube that it came in.

What is your budget for a pole?
brodex good useable condition id swap for the clx?

Latest Posts

Back