Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New toys

A

AS Clean

4c35a0b451b61e24768a19587a26927a.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

1st glance doesn't seem to be made very well in China new fixed clips see how it survives a ladder drop mop look thin see how it holds the water

Sleeve holds water very well, squeegee is brilliant, dropped mine off ladder and channel did move a bit but easy to realign. Clips are good, and if they do break, easy to replace and cost £1.95 for a pair. Would never change to a different make, there's nothing on the market that beats it for me

Have an old unger stainless steel squeegee as a backup, had to use it today as took a chunk out of my rubber and didn't have any on me, felt horrible, once you've gone moerman, you'll never willingly go back

Have an old unger stainless steel squeegee as a backup, had to use it today as took a chunk out of my rubber and didn't have any on me, felt horrible, once you've gone moerman, you'll never willingly go back
Fully agree with you there mate. I had to do the same a week or two ago with my old brass channel........ just felt wrong lol

Back