Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Day of days...

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well it was to be a quietish day with a few catch up jobs and relaxation on the menu.

It was to start on a customers doorstep promptly at 8am (this is a customer I have missed as her mobile number I have is written down wrong. So I need to catch her to open the gate and get the right number.)

Up at 7.30, ready and willing, PI$$ING DOWN WITH RAIN!!

Oh well there's always admin to be done and jobs to be quoted.

Now the missus is on holiday for the next six weeks and my mates are all 'Lucky ba$tard, you gonna be drinking and fishing and blah blah blah '

Well this is how the day shapes up as I write my to do list.

Call accountant to check a couple of facts with him prior to bank meeting.

Walk the dog

Meeting at bank to sort out accounts and what not.

Browse eBay and order some vinyl / livery for the van

Visit a small group of 4 commercial units that look like the need a window cleaner.

Visit one large internet / cell phone / TV provider as they have 3 ft weeds growing out of the guttering.

As we have just gone LTD get on Vista Print and order all new stationary and flyers.

Develop new web site / facebook page / thompson local / Yell / Google Page etc.

Sort new insurance policy.

Walk the dog

Add 4 lots of vintage computer games on eBay as I promised the missus they would get cleared out.

Add 1 collection of 1600 Marvel / DC / Spawn etc comics to eBay as they got to go too.

Hit a few outstanding collections that are now becoming liberties

Cook some dinner

Find some time to talk **** on here

Have a bath

Go to bed!

OH DAMN!! NO FISHING OR DRINKING TODAY!!

shes a away on fecking holidays pay attention mate ;p;
Opps, crappy skim reading skills of mine.:laugh: Palming work off on my mrs is just a default setting. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Scrap the bath and have a shower instead and that'll give you an hour to get your rod out ;-)

What did you do after lunch? ?

Well it was to be a quietish day with a few catch up jobs and relaxation on the menu.
It was to start on a customers doorstep promptly at 8am (this is a customer I have missed as her mobile number I have is written down wrong. So I need to catch her to open the gate and get the right number.)

Up at 7.30, ready and willing, PI$$ING DOWN WITH RAIN!!

Oh well there's always admin to be done and jobs to be quoted.

Now the missus is on holiday for the next six weeks and my mates are all 'Lucky ba$tard, you gonna be drinking and fishing and blah blah blah '

Well this is how the day shapes up as I write my to do list.

Call accountant to check a couple of facts with him prior to bank meeting.

Walk the dog

Meeting at bank to sort out accounts and what not.

Browse eBay and order some vinyl / livery for the van

Visit a small group of 4 commercial units that look like the need a window cleaner.

Visit one large internet / cell phone / TV provider as they have 3 ft weeds growing out of the guttering.

As we have just gone LTD get on Vista Print and order all new stationary and flyers.

Develop new web site / facebook page / thompson local / Yell / Google Page etc.

Sort new insurance policy.

Walk the dog

Add 4 lots of vintage computer games on eBay as I promised the missus they would get cleared out.

Add 1 collection of 1600 Marvel / DC / Spawn etc comics to eBay as they got to go too.

Hit a few outstanding collections that are now becoming liberties

Cook some dinner

Find some time to talk **** on here

Have a bath

Go to bed!

OH DAMN!! NO FISHING OR DRINKING TODAY!!

Well let's see.....

Accountant Sorted

Bank Sorted

Dog Walked

Ebay sellers emailed with questions

4 commercial units knocked, success (will put results in lemons thread)

Major internet / phone / mobile / virgin /emoticons/wink.png supplier - This was a bust, had a good chat with the bloke at the desk, he says at least 4 others have pitched it and the gutters NEVER gets done, windows only get done yearly at a push.

Looked through the Vista Print free sample package that arrived today, chose some nice quality postcards.

Purchased www.greenproclean.co.uk and set up a redirect to my main web site

Emailed Insurance

Walked dog

(Forgot Bananas so walked dog again and came back with 3 bottles of Kopperberg! Yeah and the bananas)

Video games listed on ebay (comics not done yet)

Dinners in the microwave

Currently talking sh**e on here

Almost got it all done!!

always something to do...especially getting the insurance as some one mentioned on here the government are going to pinch more off us soon...and I could get mine early...think its next month.../emoticons/biggrin.png

broke my rod due to finding sammysable and sunshinekitty... oh cheapy in love again...thank god they in america...:whistle:

No probs. £400 for the comics £500 for the postage.Now uou see why i dont want to get involved with weights shipping outside mainland?

Of course if you want to collect them youre always welcome. /emoticons/smile.png
That's buttons for a LTD company like you green surely we could skip the financial aspect lol....

Back