Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing At The Weekend?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

I've been canavassing over the last couple of days but without much joy and was thinking about going out this Saturday afternoon.Has anyone ever gone out canvassing over the wknd and if so how did you get on?,as i'm not sure if it's the done thing going round to people houses on their days off?

well you cant speak to them if their not in? Don`t go to early, some might even be glad to see you, think of these customers not ones that are rude and fob you off.......

I often go on weekends, it's fine usually just dont go too early as others have said /emoticons/smile.png

well you cant speak to them if their not in? Don`t go to early, some might even be glad to see you, think of these customers not ones that are rude and fob you off.......
Cheers mate,i went out last year and from time to time i picked up some good work,just the last few days i've had some rude people ,i had one guy who opened the door pointed to the sign on the door which' said no cold callers ' then slammed the door in my face so it's made me not as confident this time.

Back