Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve - Fantastic but X1 faulty

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alien Human

Got myself x3 univalves for each of my poles and can't believe that I've waited this long to get them - brilliant bit of kit , so easy to use.

But when it came to fitting the third the red tube that gets tugged down to start / stop flow broke as I was pushing on the Gardiner hose. Tried to do a DIY job to fix it to no avail so going to have to send that one back and see what they say.

Will be a bit gutted if they don't replace it as otherwise been a really good purchase.

Mine did this after 2 months, a replacement was sent the next day. Fantastic customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine did this after 2 months, a replacement was sent the next day. Fantastic customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you get yours from Exceed or Window Cleaning Warehouse Lewis?

Got mine from WCW.

Called up WCW, sent an email with pics and 2 mins later got an email back saying a new unit being dispatched - top notch customer service /emoticons/smile.png

Just a helpful hint when inserting anything in to pole hose reel hose boil kettle tip in a cup and dip the end of the hose in about an inch for 15 to 20 seconds makes inserting so much easier.

Back