Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail clips for Liquidator channels.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Underside of Wag channel is not designed to hold rubber and in fact if it is then the angle of the channel is probably wrong. If you not going to drill the channel then toss the screw. It will just continue to strip out on the plastic... I used a thin strip of Velcro as packing.. Just experiment until it's tight and the angle is working for you. I'll see if I can find my 'how to'.
Strange, what holds the rubber in a standard wagtail then.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

My wagtail was dot punched on the channel to pinch the rubber in the centre. I also have the issue of the rubber moving in the Liquidator. Tried putting the clips in boiling water and bending them but no success. I think I'll just drill the channel and be done with it.

My clips were just dunked in a cup of boiling water and used a pair of pliers to squeeze the underside of the end bit of the clip to pinch the rubber

I heated the whole bottom of the bit the channel sits in and with the liquidator channel in it pushed it against the shed door frame to close the gap and hold the channel properly

I have the old style velcro clips which are great as long as you sew a bit of velcro to the edge of the pad to stick better to the clip

I cut them dead straight not touching the end clips at all and the stiffness of the sewn on velcro stops it flapping about

Latest Posts

Back