Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Clamps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I made a call today to Gardeners to see if i could get my clamps 50% off i was surprised that i only brought my pole in Aug i cant believe my clamps are gone in such a short time they actually went approx. 2 months ago but been holding out until now , it is not even a regular pole i am getting my clamps 50% off so lets see how the pole last now .

They should be free if anyone has bought a pole within the last 12 months, as do we expect them to last less than this amount of time. The old ones seem to ruin the pole itself too and swivel swivel swivel goes the brush lol.

Im not convinced that the old ones are not a flawed design hence the need for a new design in the first place. This is just my opinion. I like Gardiner products. I dont notice other manufacturers equipment problems as I dont use it so sorry Alex if I seem critical but its not a complaint just an observation. :Image1:

They should be free if anyone has bought a pole within the last 12 months, as do we expect them to last less than this amount of time. The old ones seem to ruin the pole itself too and swivel swivel swivel goes the brush lol.

Im not convinced that the old ones are not a flawed design hence the need for a new design in the first place. This is just my opinion. I like Gardiner products. I dont notice other manufacturers equipment problems as I dont use it so sorry Alex if I seem critical but its not a complaint just an observation. :Image1:
Observation noted! - However the old design clamp has been around for about 5 years now and has generally stood the test of time well with over 10,000 clients. Of course wear rates vary from client to client - We were talking to a client today who has just retired their last CLX after 3 years.
Rather than the old design being flawed the new clamp design simply goes one step beyond every other quick release clamp on the market by being able to adjust automatically to help prevent wear and also to cope with it when it does eventually happen. We have extended the 50% discount to clients as I do not like anyone feeling that fairly new equipment is now outdated. Also these new clamps are even better suited to working with older worn poles as their full benefits can be appreciated fully.

Back