Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Please Help Asap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Just wondering if anyone can advise me please.

I have my 1st end of tenancy quote to do. But have not got a clue what to charge.

Its not a dirty house, its 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms. it requires

inside windows (outside is £11 and already done)

oven

walls need a quick wipe. nothing drastic

3 bathrooms, grout is dirty, any solutions good?

hovered

mopped

de- cob webbed

kitchen cupboards inside

I cant see it taking any longer than 3 hours maybe?.

Any advise would be gratefully received, products etc. especially the oven as here I would use oven pride, but that has to be left for hours.

Thanks guys.

3 times your hourly rate and then a bit on top would be reasonable. If I think a job is going to take three hours I always add extra 25% on just in case.

Aye about 90 quid would be ok. Depends how bad the kitchens are as these seem to be the worst area of rental properties. You could easily spend 3 hours gutting a kitchen out in some of them.

done a couple of these - mainly as a favour for someone i know who does them - the kitchens take ages, we used a steam cleaner to remove a lot of sh1t from the kitchen, grease etc.

we probably over cleaned but vacuumed all skirtings, inside window sashes and all that just so there was no comeback - as scott said, the kitchens are hard going if its been used by someone who fries a lot of food or micro meals and what not

done a couple of these - mainly as a favour for someone i know who does them - the kitchens take ages, we used a steam cleaner to remove a lot of sh1t from the kitchen, grease etc.

we probably over cleaned but vacuumed all skirtings, inside window sashes and all that just so there was no comeback - as scott said, the kitchens are hard going if its been used by someone who fries a lot of food or micro meals and what not
]
You could easily go in a pokey wee 1 bed / studio flat and spend 90% of your time in the kitchen some of them are that bad.

I tried out a steamer a while back and it just seemed to make a hell of a mess. What machine you using?

Back