Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

heat & animals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

I clean a few houses on this not so good estate!!!anyway after cleaning a customers windows I noticed a rabbit hutch in next doors garden with a plastic fitted cover on it ??in this boiling heat!!umm went around & pulled it off,yes there was a rabbit in there-no food-no water,asked next door for some water,i don't want to get involved there rough.whats wrong with people these days?any way got some water and some vegs,what would you do?if its like that next time will ring the rspca

I clean a few houses on this not so good estate!!!anyway after cleaning a customers windows I noticed a rabbit hutch in next doors garden with a plastic fitted cover on it ??in this boiling heat!!umm went around & pulled it off,yes there was a rabbit in there-no food-no water,asked next door for some water,i don't want to get involved there rough.whats wrong with people these days?any way got some water and some vegs,what would you do?if its like that next time will ring the rspca

Filled an empty water bottle a few times.

-

I helped a very skinny cat outside my house the other day. I gave it some milk which I took from my neighbours doorstep.

Well, he's elderly and lives on his own, and is very greedy as he had 13 bottles of milk on his doorstep and still more being delivered each day :whistle:

Some people shouldnt be allowed animals.

My Yorkie is pi$$ed as I haven't taken him to work last 3 days as the cab of the van is an oven.

Still seeing other vans with dogs suffering away though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people shouldnt be allowed animals.
My Yorkie is pi$$ed as I haven't taken him to work last 3 days as the cab of the van is an oven.

Still seeing ither vans with dogs suffering away though.
Same as my pet newt called tiny, he don't like the heat.

I call him tiny as he is my newt /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back