Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stop Tap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Want a stop tap to put at the end of my pole in between the hose so I can turn water on & off when moving. 6mm hose. Best & cheapest place to get one please.

Pole hose? I got sum like last week lol pole hose costs 30p per metre i only needed 15 metres for smax40 and got a tap their aswell /emoticons/smile.png

Pole hose? I got sum like last week lol pole hose costs 30p per metre i only needed 15 metres for smax40 and got a tap their aswell /emoticons/smile.png

Want a stop tap to put at the end of my pole in between the hose so I can turn water on & off when moving. 6mm hose. Best & cheapest place to get one please.

Tight git lol treat yourself to a aqua-adapter

When I got mine, I had the 7.8 mm pole hose and didn't fit properly, but for about 2 quid got an adapter tat fit and jubilees the hose onto it. I'll see if I can find them, but though I can't sleep, I'm not exactly on form.

I got a stop hose thet i brought along with the gardeners pole, think it was a extra tenner. Big mistake, one little pull on it and it comes a part, with water leaking everywhere, I wish i had not of btought it. as it really does slow me down, I prefered kinking the hose. Also when i have turned the water off from the stop hose, it then pops off at the van, cos of the preasure build up.

Second that, mine never comes out through pressure or pulling, it does leak a tad if the pole hose comes off at an acute angle, something the barb would probably stop. Might sort that today!

Back