Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Car Showrooms

WCF

Help Support WCF:

derek

Hi guys,

I had read on here a while ago that someone did a quote for a car showroom and just popped it into an envelope with "dealer manager" wrote on, then handed it in.

I cant find the thread but could anyone help me with doing a risk assesment etc so I can do this?.

Theres 10 big car showrooms that I know of that get charged a fortune by their current windy so I want to get in on them.

I want to concentrate on commercial first.

Cheers

D

Hi mate.

Good luck on this.

I can't help much regarding risk assessment.

But tread carefull when your on someone else's toes /emoticons/smile.png

if you have just started out then getting straight onto commercials is going to be very hard without the experience and knowlege behind you.

regarding the risk assesments without being on site and looking for what needs to be looked out for its hard to help you.

but if you need any help let me know and i'll try my best to get something sorted for you.

if you have just started out then getting straight onto commercials is going to be very hard without the experience and knowlege behind you.

regarding the risk assesments without being on site and looking for what needs to be looked out for its hard to help you.

but if you need any help let me know and i'll try my best to get something sorted for you.
I got a good bit of commercial work when I bought my round RC, Been doing windows for a while now

Cheers for the reply buddy

I got a good bit of commercial work when I bought my round RC, Been doing windows for a while now

Cheers for the reply buddy
oh right thats ok then, wasnt to sure how long you been going or if your new to it.

Back