Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Planner and layout

Thank you everyone for your reviews and replies, at the moment I'm only small time and do window cleaning for a bit of extra money, I'm going to stick to my pen and paper diary. Seems to be working well. I'm the only one who would understand it because I have some confusing way of layout but it works for me, if had a lot more customers I would go online but for the moment I don't earn enough to justify going online, I'm still paying back my system /emoticons/smile.png

Thank you everyone for your reviews and replies, at the moment I'm only small time and do window cleaning for a bit of extra money, I'm going to stick to my pen and paper diary. Seems to be working well. I'm the only one who would understand it because I have some confusing way of layout but it works for me, if had a lot more customers I would go online but for the moment I don't earn enough to justify going online, I'm still paying back my system /emoticons/smile.png
Not about the amount of customers mate. Up until recently I had two massive rounds until I sold one off to my employer ( and close friend). I'm an old school windie and have never used any high tech stuff. Its no problem just keeping efficient books, as long as you keep up to date. Worked for me for 21 years and counting:thumbsup:

Not about the amount of customers mate. Up until recently I had two massive rounds until I sold one off to my employer ( and close friend). I'm an old school windie and have never used any high tech stuff. Its no problem just keeping efficient books, as long as you keep up to date. Worked for me for 21 years and counting:thumbsup:
I think I'm with you there I'm 19 and i do love a good computer or iPad but some things are just better off old school, ( apart from cleaning windows I do like the water fed pole [emoji119])

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Hi all, I have developed a software system which can do most of the things others do, although you can't text from it or take cardless payments, it does pretty much everything else. I have been using it for six months now and would like other peoples feedback on it. If any of you are interested in a free trial version for 30 days, then just contact me on here and i'll sort it out. If you like it and want to use it after the trial period, then the first five people will be allowed to use it for a further twelve months free, the remainder would be able to purchase it for a year for a one off payment of £50 and that's it. It runs on a windows pc/laptop or if you wanted to use it on an ipad, you could download the filemakergo app and install my software to the ipad and then it is portable.

Features:

See a list of all customers or individual customers

Create customer quotations

Create customer invoices

Add or remove customers

View short planner for each customer due or a list of all due customers

Set clean frequency (1 week, 2wkly, 4 wkly or 6 wkly) 8 weekly etc; can be added if required

Set pricing, date of clean, date of last clean, date of next clean automatically

See if the customer has paid at a glance

Group work by Day or week and custom sort by street etc;

Insert expenses and view expense reports showing totals

See a list of debtors to date showing totals

Set reminders for the days of the week

Hi all, I have developed a software system which can do most of the things others do, although you can't text from it or take cardless payments, it does pretty much everything else. I have been using it for six months now and would like other peoples feedback on it. If any of you are interested in a free trial version for 30 days, then just contact me on here and i'll sort it out. If you like it and want to use it after the trial period, then the first five people will be allowed to use it for a further twelve months free, the remainder would be able to purchase it for a year for a one off payment of £50 and that's it. It runs on a windows pc/laptop or if you wanted to use it on an ipad, you could download the filemakergo app and install my software to the ipad and then it is portable.
Features:

See a list of all customers or individual customers

Create customer quotations

Create customer invoices

Add or remove customers

View short planner for each customer due or a list of all due customers

Set clean frequency (1 week, 2wkly, 4 wkly or 6 wkly) 8 weekly etc; can be added if required

Set pricing, date of clean, date of last clean, date of next clean automatically

See if the customer has paid at a glance

Group work by Day or week and custom sort by street etc;

Insert expenses and view expense reports showing totals

See a list of debtors to date showing totals

Set reminders for the days of the week
I'll trial it /emoticons/smile.png

I found a very good app on the Google play store called regularly you can input tasks and it will notify you when certain jobs are due and completely free

Cleaner planner is the best out there, I have tried all of them at one time or another, but I always end up going back to my big black diary and my wife updates it.....

Back