Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with pricing my first small job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jamiesmack

Hi all,

Ive got to price for my first small pressure washing job, and could do with a bit of advice please. Ive no idea how long it will take me to be honest!

It consists of a 2-3 slab wide path all round the property, what I think is a resin type drive that has been dirtied by building work, and a patio.
IMG_4308.jpg
IMG_4309.jpg
IMG_4310.jpg
IMG_4311.jpg
IMG_4312.jpg
IMG_4313.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg

Can you give me a clue on pricing? also any other tips would be great.

I wouldn't pressure wash it specially the drive

Try little hypo mix on it

The rest of the slabs will come up lovely just hypod

Whats the process for that then, wet the surrounding areas, apply & scrub hypo mix, dwell for 20 minutes and rinse off?

Will there be a problem rinsing hypo into the garden after?

Do you just rinse it off with the hose?

Does it smell?

sorry for all the questions lol

Mix in sprayer spray on carefully leave a hour then fine. Mist rinse

Wet the surrounding areas

I did some slag similar at weekend an pointing wasn't good and didn't want repointing so hypod it

Took me hour and. They were like new

Mix in sprayer spray on carefully leave a hour then fine. Mist rinseWet the surrounding areas

I did some slag similar at weekend an pointing wasn't good and didn't want repointing so hypod it

Took me hour and. They were like new
' you did some slag at weekend '

Dirty boy !!!

If you have the pressure washer already then use that, measure up the area and charge £1.50-£2.00 psm.

Check what the drive is made of because the pressure washer will rip up poor tarmac.

As it is your first job I would charge £1.50 psm as it will be good experience for you.

Quick pass over with a FSC, edges and bits missed with a Turbo nozzle and then wash down with fan spray.

I wouldn't use a pressure washer on the resin drive mate,

They are quite thinly laid and you could be through it with the jet.

Back