Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dog poo

Something worse than cat or dog s..t is chicken s..t. Got a custie with several chickens and dragged my hose through their s..t. Wound my hose in and my van stunk for 2 days. I got about 6 of them pine tree fresheners swinging about now. On the plus side she does give me eggs occasionally:thumbsup:
Sounds really bad !! And good :thumbsup:

Dog **** on the hose is a nightmare.

I only have one house with that problem, shes a lovely lady and always cleans up on my arrival which is great

Unfortunately it doesnt stop the smell getting all over the hose and it stink for ages, i have a spray of odour neutrilliser on the van but ive avoided doing back of her house last two times doing fronts only

Another ex squaddie @noddy lolWhere was you?
where wasn't I would be more like it buddy , first in last out , got sent all over the places looking for wmd to find northing but rusty old bits off metal oh the joys and my wife wounds why ive turned in to a grumy old man

I was in after gulf 1 and out before gulf 2 so missed all the fun

Seen no action

Don't know if thats good or bad

3 years reme in mill hill

7.5 years total as when i left i joined the reserves ..london regiment ( b company queens regiment) the only reserves regiment that is part of the guards

Based in Edgware but did a lot of gpmg training in Hornsey

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in after gulf 1 and out before gulf 2 so missed all the funSeen no action

Don't know if thats good or bad

3 years reme in mill hill

7.5 years total as when i left i joined the reserves ..london regiment ( b company queens regiment) the only reserves regiment that is part of the guards

Based in Edgware but did a lot of gpmg training in Hornsey

Be polite but very honest. Tell him how unpleasant it is to work in. Funny wants clean Windows yet he's haopy with dog shite everywhere. Bizzare! !!

I once done an outside hiuse. Knocked the door for payment and a dog walked out from inside with shite on its feet treading it everywhere. She then asked how much to dothe inside and I iimmediately tripled the usual price so she wouldn't want it.

Back