Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time off at Xmas!

CMRwindowcleaning

Who takes time off at Xmas? I usually work Xmas eve and don't go back until the first weekday after New Year's Day which will be Monday the 4th this year so a nice 10 consecutive days off. I figure the custies don't really want you banging down the door in the holidays asking them for money when they're already skint!

I'm taking the second week of December off to take the Mrs and kids to Center Parcs. I'll probably work up to Xmas eve and then do a bit on the 28th, 29th and 30th and go back to work properly on the 4th January.

I'll be working the couple of days between xmas and new year

Tuesday and wednesday

Always bugger off to the canary islands for Christmas. 28 of us this year. Sod work :thumbsup:
I've never been away for Xmas! I can't imagine the sun shining on Xmas day to be honest! Lucky you though could think of worse things to be doing! Won't catch me grafting round Xmas though misses and kids would hang me I think if I don't hang myself first! Lol

I get too restless with more than a few days off so the couple of days work in the middle will keep me sane

Who takes time off at Xmas? I usually work Xmas eve and don't go back until the first weekday after New Year's Day which will be Monday the 4th this year so a nice 10 consecutive days off. I figure the custies don't really want you banging down the door in the holidays asking them for money when they're already skint!
I'll be working christmas eve, and then completely off until the 4th this year. Fed up of messing about working while everyone else is relaxing and enjoying themselves, done it too many years now. Going to enjoy it.

One thing I have learned from previous years is thta if working on christmas eve, I book a big job in as the traffic is too bad around here to mess about traveling about for small amounts. So pressure washing or large house gutters fit the bill.

if i can get up to christmas grafting without much bad weather i,m happy then january

i expect the crxp weather to come, just chill it out cash has already been made

Morn. I'm a bit late with this thread. I won't clean any houses between Xmas eve and the 4th of jan but I like to turn out early one morn, prob the 29th this year, and do my weekly shops. Nice to get out of the house. Will be home by 11. I work one other day over the hols. I have a primary school to do in my own village which takes 6 hours.

Latest Posts

Back