Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sundays

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C-THROUGH

Do customers mind you cleaning on a sunday?

If you wanted to or had to (Due to bad weather) work on a sunday would your customers mind?

Mine are prob a 50/50 split!

I did have a saturday round with a mate last year (working every sat) if it was bad weather we moved that to sunday!

But saying that i dont think any custies i got wouldnt want them cleaned sunday so its turns and roundabouts init

Sunday is the day of rest, Saturday's are a day of rest for me too.. But I wouldn't work a Sunday unless it was commercial work.

personally if anyone came to work on my house (anytrade) on a sunday i would tell them where to go! lol commercials are different tho!

Other trades are different to window cleaners!

Window cleaners may need to catch up on there work, or else custies will be wondering where there windy is gone!

I think it would work on saturday where you would have to move to sunday, you couldnt do your tuesdays round on sat!(for me anyway)

Other trades are different to window cleaners!

Window cleaners may need to catch up on there work, or else custies will be wondering where there windy is gone!

I think it would work on saturday where you would have to move to sunday, you couldnt do your tuesdays round on sat!(for me anyway)
not really, i only work a 5 day week monday - friday and all mine are happy with that, if your not done on friday just move them to monday. no-one expects you to work weekends, thats the choice of the window cleaner.

i went to one commercial to clean there windows, just a small hairdressers shop, normaly do them of fridays, but weather wasnt good and turn up saturday morning to do them, the owner was shocked that i was there working on a saturday!

I always work a full day every saturday...just to try and keep up. All customers are happy with that. I think you might get a mixed reception on a sunday though. I also think you need to know that you have one definate day off each week. I dont think rainy days count as a day off....I am always lik a cat on a hot tin roof, waiting for the weather to change.

Not sure why alll of this is underlined??

I occasionally work Saturday afternoons if I need to catch up, or if I get phone calls specifically asking for a Saturday clean. I had several yesterday, including a first clean.

I wouldn't say I would never work Sundays. If I were asked to and I were able to oblige, I would.

John

i think most of my custys would say not today, like a lot of them would say in a week day :rolleyes:

Your what we call a ''bad custy'' in the trade lol
whys thats? sundays are a day of rest, nice lay in's, spending time with my family, last thing i would want is to be woken up with someone cleaning windows or any other trade doing anything.

Back