Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sundays

i work all weekend cleaning windows and do my full time job during the week. but its getting silly now with over 200 customers. so going to ask work to go part time friday, and then quit january. I need 30 more customers to do the jump. then its a big push to double that next year

sundays should be fine /emoticons/smile.png doesnt matter what day .. you choose your working days /emoticons/smile.png

Worked last Sunday there due to the shitty weather during the week,done about 20 houses and not 1 customer complained,even got a few christmas tips aswell.i know what some of you guys are saying,but when you've been rained off most of the week and you have a family to feed then it has to be done.most customers understand that you can't get out if it's raining

its personal choice but i wouldnt work sundays and i wouldnt want any trade turning up at my house on a sunday, i know alot of people feel the same

It has to be a good job and for a nice customer; nothing worse than going to work on a Sunday and not enjoying the work. I have cut back a lot on this recently, working a lot more Monday to Friday and sometimes Saturday.

Im new to the windy so advise may not be great, but i was a SE door to door salesman for a bit and i used to go out on sundays as more people were in and i never really got any complaints.

Also i see it as though other pot custies will c u working and think gosh that guys/gals a hard worker bet they do a good job.

As i said i am just starting but that is gonna be my philisophy!

Back