Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Does Everyone Charge Their Battery?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jez86

Just wondered how people had it wired up? Or do you take it inside and charge it over night? I'm going to wire mine up to my van battery so it charges when I'm driving ect but put a switch so I can disconnect when I'm using so I don't drain my van battery... Anyone else do this? Cheers

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I got a battery and a split charger, but some times have to take it in to the house to charge, as don't do enough miles to put a full charge in, I noticed when I used a flow control, I had to charge the battery more, as it was always saying it was dead

rc. that is what i do. maplins have a charger only 10 quid!! i fitted mine between the seats charges all day long.
same one i have then! nice little thing. i got mine mounted on the passangers sun visor so its got the best and most amount of light all the time, the cables that come with it is long enough to get under the seat to where my battery is!

my battery is in the back so that is why i have it between the seats. i think i read a post you made about it and went out and got one, so thanks for that.

my battery is in the back so that is why i have it between the seats. i think i read a post you made about it and went out and got one, so thanks for that.
That's ok. think its good really, at least when the van is parked up its topping up the battery!

Back