Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One busy old Friday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

Today was a marathon,

Job 1 - 7.45am till 10 - Did a conny clean, roof/whites/gutters and windows,

Job 2 10.30am till 2pm a large patio and two block paved paths,

Lunch and breather till 2:30pm

Job 3 - 2.30 till 3:15 pm, large 5 bed house first clean, with a conny windows as well,

Now I'm shattered but also feel weird like I'm in a dream... I think my body is having a hard to time to relax after such a busy day!

I'm thinking you also must have been in a dream to book that lot in on one day too. No wonder you feel shattered and weird like after doing that lot.

I did very little today. Then spent what little i'd made on two bottles of rum. Feel like jack and the beanstalk coming home with magic beans.

My motivation is dwindling.

It's easy to get carried away being young and healthy but too much can make you very ill.

be wary of burnout jake
Your right, gotta work tomorrow as well, as long as i do bugger all on a Sunday I think I'll be fine, perhaps I'll take a day off in the week next week as well..

It's funny how tiring pressure washing is, as your feet and legs aren't moving that much so they don't half ache after a while

I'm thinking you also must have been in a dream to book that lot in on one day too. No wonder you feel shattered and weird like after doing that lot.
Well it's more that I had to get it done In one day as it otherwise I was gonna lose two days on the glass as opposed to one, and I'm majorly behind so the more I got done today the quicker I can get back to regular work...

Still you done well...:thumbsup:

I don't mind doing pressure washing jobs but soon as I get into them wished I was doing something else.

Still you done well...:thumbsup:
I don't mind doing pressure washing jobs but soon as I get into them wished I was doing something else.
Yeah it's easy to forget how messy they are, and then there's the clear up and packing the van, much more hassle than a pole and hose!

If you gotta do it, it must be done.

I still think over a year, if you can take 2 days off a week it's more productive ( not just window cleaning) than going flat out.

But if you neeeed the moneeeeeey

If you gotta do it, it must be done.I still think over a year, if you can take 2 days off a week it's more productive ( not just window cleaning) than going flat out.

But if you neeeed the moneeeeeey

Not so much the money, it's the time! Can't keep up if I don't get it all done in one day... I'd just get more and more behind on my round

Back