Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Used My Hot Water System Today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

after spending a little time finding the right sort of temp for the water i thought i would give it ago!

got the water to about luke warm to start with,

i had a first clean to do today so thought i would try it out on that, think they said it been a long time, the upvc frames was covered in that black dust and muck on the tops of all the frames.

seemed great, moved the bird muck off with out any trouble and cleaned them well i think, it seemed to make it a quicker job.

also on the plus side, if it always runs as it did today i wont need to worry about gloves, my valve on my pole and pipe was nice and warm. looking forward to using it a little more now when its all 100% finished.

I don't know why I'm bothering to say this with how meticulous you are, but hey ho. Remember not to have it to hot on the sub zero days, I think they recon about 20 degrees higher. But you're gonna produce a spreadsheet from mr Spock that'll make me look stupid now aren't you! /emoticons/smile.png

I don't know why I'm bothering to say this with how meticulous you are, but hey ho. Remember not to have it to hot on the sub zero days, I think they recon about 20 degrees higher. But you're gonna produce a spreadsheet from mr Spock that'll make me look stupid now aren't you! /emoticons/smile.png
I'm going to get a thermometer just to check to see what temp it comes out with. I know when it turn up its bloody hot!! Lol

Lol

He's ok mate, I they think he are some tissue or something and it blocked him up and mate his stomache swell, which is why he was in agony this afternoon.

They gave him some red drink stuff an we gave him a bath and loads of veg n prunes for dinner, he's getting there.

I been awake 17 hours now lol

Lol

He's ok mate, I they think he are some tissue or something and it blocked him up and mate his stomache swell, which is why he was in agony this afternoon.

They gave him some red drink stuff an we gave him a bath and loads of veg n prunes for dinner, he's getting there.

I been awake 17 hours now lol
not good when kids are like this. thing is with teh younger ones they cant always tell you whats wrong either!

after spending a little time finding the right sort of temp for the water i thought i would give it ago!

got the water to about luke warm to start with,

i had a first clean to do today so thought i would try it out on that, think they said it been a long time, the upvc frames was covered in that black dust and muck on the tops of all the frames.

seemed great, moved the bird muck off with out any trouble and cleaned them well i think, it seemed to make it a quicker job.

also on the plus side, if it always runs as it did today i wont need to worry about gloves, my valve on my pole and pipe was nice and warm. looking forward to using it a little more now when its all 100% finished.
Been away a couple of days. You put the hot water system together yourself mate! You're amazing at this stuff!!

Back