Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Used My Hot Water System Today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

well was hoping today, but looks like it could be monday, she got to saty in all weekend now!
Ahh no mate that anoying, hopefully they will get CT scan Monday and get it all sorted. Are you stay in with her??

Little boy slept ok last night I think, but I went to sleep at 11 in the end so was up for 20hours an woke up at half 5 - I'm still shattered lol, o well, off to the office job I got lol, once I tied the house an had my coffee lol

Been away a couple of days. You put the hot water system together yourself mate! You're amazing at this stuff!!
Yer they in a way, I brought a portable water heater similar to what reach 2clean uses, then built the rack to hold it, plumbed it in and that's about it. If things hadn't of happened this week it would of only taken a day to fit it!

Ahh no mate that anoying, hopefully they will get CT scan Monday and get it all sorted. Are you stay in with her??

Little boy slept ok last night I think, but I went to sleep at 11 in the end so was up for 20hours an woke up at half 5 - I'm still shattered lol, o well, off to the office job I got lol, once I tied the house an had my coffee lol
Yer let's hope so, no my partner is in with her I just pop in a few times a day,

That's good then sounds like he is better then. Longest I have been up with little one is 3 days and 2 nights

Yer let's hope so, no my partner is in with her I just pop in a few times a day,

That's good then sounds like he is better then. Longest I have been up with little one is 3 days and 2 nights
Ouch that's a long time mate, what was that for??

Yer he seems better, still looks a little uncomfy, won't know till he wakes and ill be at work by then, fingers crossed all good though.

Ouch that's a long time mate, what was that for??

Yer he seems better, still looks a little uncomfy, won't know till he wakes and ill be at work by then, fingers crossed all good though.
It was due to all the coughing and being sick and struggling to breath at nights so up all night then working all day. Kids are a nightmare at times,

Let's hope he is ok, how old is he?

It was due to all the coughing and being sick and struggling to breath at nights so up all night then working all day. Kids are a nightmare at times,

Let's hope he is ok, how old is he?

Ahh yer that soud a horrible mate.

Well I left for work an my phone started ringing so I don't even bother stopping an answering, just pulled a u turn and gunned it back home filtering and overtaking like a nut case lol, got home to find him in agony so massaged his tummy till he passed it, it looked like a huge rock or something so no wonder he was in pain. He seemed ok after so I shot back to work.

He's just over 17 months mate

Ahh yer that soud a horrible mate.

Well I left for work an my phone started ringing so I don't even bother stopping an answering, just pulled a u turn and gunned it back home filtering and overtaking like a nut case lol, got home to find him in agony so massaged his tummy till he passed it, it looked like a huge rock or something so no wonder he was in pain. He seemed ok after so I shot back to work.

He's just over 17 months mate
not good, still young then, its always a worry at that age,

Latest Posts

Back