Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much not paying that

WCF

Help Support WCF:

F

firefly123

phone call today from an american lady who rent a flat off one of my clients i have cleaned these about six years ago seven awkward windows in a ally way 15 feet high large windows hi there can you clean my windows soon yes i can oh will that be a pound a window Christ nearly fell off me pole that was the price ten years ago hm not paying that its extortion any one else had this had this kinda make you laugh these windows were minging

yep price is what you are prepared to work for........ verse

being at home drinking beer with your family..

but suppose its also a necessity in order to pay your bills

or er put them all on credit cards like I do..:eek:

yes finally after a week I got around to dropping a price in on a job..

but I just took a look,

thought Im too busy at the mo so smurfed the price as we have been taught on here..

and did my runner..

well it was a funny house only a semi but around the back it had another house attached ,

and suppose it was in a state of painting time about the frames and bits were flaking everywhere..

and one window is on a pitched tiled roof and I dont fancy walking that...as for wfp...

well you have to breathe in to get down the side to get to the front of the second house if you can follow.

I just canna be bothered...so double for first clean it is...paint spots on glass...

too much to do tomorrow and too little time..but the weather looks nicer.../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh and firefly 123

someone posted asking after you .

phone call today from an american lady who rent a flat off one of my clients i have cleaned these about six years ago seven awkward windows in a ally way 15 feet high large windows hi there can you clean my windows soon yes i can oh will that be a pound a window Christ nearly fell off me pole that was the price ten years ago hm not paying that its extortion any one else had this had this kinda make you laugh these windows were minging
And breathe /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back