Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Under Priced Houses

brad proctor

I've been doing a new round for about a year now but there are a couple of houses that that have been badly under priced at 5 pounds each and really should be double that.So I have not been doing them but today they came up and asked me to do them so I told them the reason but they couldn't understand why the price had doubled.I told them the semi next door takes me less then half the time to do for same money but because the last. One did it for that price they didn't seem to get it.

Hi Brad

I have just taken over a round that was well under priced 150 houses that should of been double, I told them from the start after looking round there property i would charge x amount which some went up 50 percent and others double I lost under 10 houses out of 200, because i did a much better job these boys did glass only with the incorrect tools and didnt look the part, If they do not want to pay it dont clean them, you do need to be upfront with people and tell them the price you would clean them for, If they want there windows cleaned tell them your price and say i can clean every 2 months, How many customers do you have?

hi brad

i,ve had that also, david is right tell them to start with

even if you loose a few you are still getting correct price you will also pick more up in area thats a lot of houses to be under priced

I prefer to get a few new houses and add a bit extra into the price to cover for others that are underpriced ,so it all evens up

Hi Brad

I have just taken over a round that was well under priced 150 houses that should of been double, I told them from the start after looking round there property i would charge x amount which some went up 50 percent and others double I lost under 10 houses out of 200, because i did a much better job these boys did glass only with the incorrect tools and didnt look the part, If they do not want to pay it dont clean them, you do need to be upfront with people and tell them the price you would clean them for, If they want there windows cleaned tell them your price and say i can clean every 2 months, How many customers do you have?
Thanks I have about 100 houses on that round.I counted windows on those under priced houses and there was 18 just on front

hi brad

i,ve had that also, david is right tell them to start with

even if you loose a few you are still getting correct price you will also pick more up in area thats a lot of houses to be under priced
Thanks for that

Back