Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Minimum price.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

How many of you have one, what do you set it as?

I set mine at £10 fronts only, got a few one up two small down still £10.

Don't get the ones looking for stupid cheep price as adds says pricing from £10. Really helps on the bigger ones as they already thinking 20+.

Still only growing slowly in my home town. Two many doing stupid silly prices. £5.50_7.50 four bed houses.

I picked up two today. First from a leaflet then the nabour as I cleaned the first. Saw the last slip he left before disappearing for the winter. £6. They both payed £14. Small three beds 9 windows.

I don't have a minimum as long as it fits in round it's all money. Tomorrow I have 3 houses in a row one is whole house £13. The old couples either side though are fronts only and £7 each. They take minutes and I'm there any way so why not. I wouldn't however drive too far for just a cheap fronts only but when your there anyway or you drive up the road why not stop for 5 mins and earn a few more quid

How many of you have one, what do you set it as? I set mine at £10 fronts only, got a few one up two small down still £10.

Don't get the ones looking for stupid cheep price as adds says pricing from £10. Really helps on the bigger ones as they already thinking 20+.

Still only growing slowly in my home town. Two many doing stupid silly prices. £5.50_7.50 four bed houses.

I picked up two today. First from a leaflet then the nabour as I cleaned the first. Saw the last slip he left before disappearing for the winter. £6. They both payed £14. Small three beds 9 windows.
£3:50 front

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

How is it possible to make a profit charging those prices?
He might have 10 in a row that he can do in less than an hour. This Wednesday my first 8 bungalows take an hour to do. None of them is more than £6. I get £38 for them total.

Have a whole area at £6.00 fronts literally have about 30 houses either next door or across street say 20/10 split takes a couple hours and probably part of one of my fave days! Cheap prices aren't always bad but don't stitch yourself up lol

How many of you have one, what do you set it as? I set mine at £10 fronts only, got a few one up two small down still £10.

Got over 30 in a street works out bout £30 a hour all me work round that a hour does me [emoji1417]

Only problem most of us now is that we won't aim for the long ball. I do it myself I like to go in high but in reality cheap prices are the old school secret to a compact round.

Don't get me wrong it is nice to have them prices high but if you go in cheap you may potentially sow up a whole street.

Only problem most of us now is that we won't aim for the long ball. I do it myself I like to go in high but in reality cheap prices are the old school secret to a compact round.

Don't get me wrong it is nice to have them prices high but if you go in cheap you may potentially sow up a whole street.

Got over 30 in a street works out bout £30 a hour all me work round that a hour does me [emoji1417]

£3.50 does sound cheap but if your gettin £30 an hour who can complain.

How long have you had them at £3.50 though?

Bin that couple year be going up 50p in April they only have 2 windows 1 up 1 down and a door

This hourly rate is surely relative to where ya live

£3.50 does sound cheap but if your gettin £30 an hour who can complain.

How long have you had them at £3.50 though?
I totally get how this can work after all 30 an hour is 30 an hour whether that's 15 a day or 50 a day with super compact work.

However in terms of admin I think the higher pricing has the lower pricing beat. 300 monthly customers is much easier to manage than a 1000 especially if its all cash collection which it usually is on old trad rounds.

Latest Posts

Back