Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Week Off Work Now And It's Killing Me

Shaun1977

Been off work now a week n I'm bored to tears doing nothing worst thing is I know for fact I'm going to be off good while yet this is first time Iv been off since going self employed can ya get sick pay as self employed coz a don't fancy using my savings to live on till am back working

I thought maybe there was some sort of contributions based sick pay coz what do ya pay national insurance contributions for

HmmM fair point but I'd have thought you would need a sick note for that, might be worth calling ur liability insurers as u know some of the quotes I've had cover 3 month if I can't work

HmmM fair point but I'd have thought you would need a sick note for that, might be worth calling ur liability insurers as u know some of the quotes I've had cover 3 month if I can't work

Sorry for double post, I am looking at liab insurance ATM and some off the offer cover for if yor off work for up to 3 months, no harm in checking ....

Latest Posts

Back