Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge For This

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The whole thing outside only rc
i would charge about £40. but i use hot water so wouldnt take that long to do it.

did one last month that was just under twice that size, took under an hour to do it.

lol at your prices you would sink in my area ha

£10 for conny frames and cills all in trad stylee.

if it was to include the roof then £30 all in

£3.50 per panel (on roof) min charge of £30

Windows £10-£15

Whole job to take 1hr and 15 mins.

£45- 65

I get them all day long for over a hundred quid that is for a full deep clean like that. Mind you that is including clearing the gutters on the conservatory too /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol at your prices you would sink in my area ha
£10 for conny frames and cills all in trad stylee.

if it was to include the roof then £30 all in

I get them all day long for over a hundred quid that is for a full deep clean like that. Mind you that is including clearing the gutters on the conservatory too /emoticons/biggrin.png
what area you in smurf?

Charged him £45 he just messaged me saying he tryed to clean it himself using pressure was and ended up with water in light fittings and flooded conservatory. I'm sceptical about doing it now incase there is leaks

Charged him £45 he just messaged me saying he tryed to clean it himself using pressure was and ended up with water in light fittings and flooded conservatory. I'm sceptical about doing it now incase there is leaks
Walk away mate,not worth the aggro.

He said one of pains occasionally slips down but is easily pushed back am worried about doing this now av never had it like tht

He said one of pains occasionally slips down but is easily pushed back am worried about doing this now av never had it like tht
It's good that he's told you but maybe get him to sign some kind of form as often people who do their own stuff mess it up.in my experience though if something looks a bit risky for £45.00 you could be there for a while mopping up mess.

do it just do it trad and not WFP less mess if it does go inside ect.alot of conny roofs and porches have this problem with leaking in when you blast them with water my mate did it on his last week lol

small roof mate i can do them with a harris pole and trad kit,give it a good scrub and soak it will be fine explain to custy you cant do WFP due to what he has said so will have to trad it but the roof may not be as good ect but will be better;)

the reason that he flooded it out inside is because there are always open air vents under the point bit of the roof, when water is sprayed under that the water just goes inside. you will be fine to wfp! at the end of the day its always dry in there when it rains!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back