Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge For This

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i'd be wanting £45 for that,roof and frames/gutter and above window if a tea was thrown in,i'm in w yorks,as for the slipped panel find out which one and just go gently with it,no big issue.would take me about an hour to do with e-cover using his tap then finishing with a bit of pure

That would take 3 hours , 2 hours on the roof, roof clesns take long and requires a lot of effort

I clean conservstory roofs for around 40 kwid

just out of interest while were on about pricing what would you charge for a house with 9 windows and a conny?

i priced this at £12 and had no responce lol.

some people.

! hour? :rolleyes:

I can use a conservatory ladder too but all the same to deep clean a whole conservatory including frames, pointy bits and sides like that one would take me a lot longer than a hour to do properly.

hehheh £55, and use conservatory ladder, trade method, one hour and its done !
attachicon.gif
conservatory_ladder.jpg

Cover roof in virosol, boars hair brush, roof be done in about 20-30 mins.. Clear out guttering and rinse, wash exterior guttering 10mins, wash windows and frames with pure.. 10mins.. 10mins for set up/pack up.. £40

Nah mate

Lol

TFR, leave for 10,

rinse,

Clean guttering out,

rinse

Ladders out get up top scrub with jeep cleaner (degreaser) top down

Rinse

Go over frames Etc with magic pad a

Clean windows trad

Everybody makes it sound so quick & easy to do.... hmmmm wonder what Im doing wrong. :rolleyes:
I agree some conny roofs are fairly easy to do and can quite easily knock them out in an hour.but I wouldn't read to much into what people say.i can spend up to 3 hours on a standard conservatory roof giving a full work over including renovating frames etc for a good whack and they are happy to pay for the out come.

i use an 8lt pump sprayer, put around 1 litre virosol, the almost fill it with water.. that solution will last at least 4-5 conversatories/fascia cleans..

the pump sprayer i have also uses 8mm hose, same as my pole hose, so for pvc cleaning, i detach the lance from the sprayer, leaving the trigger, and my pole hose fits in to the trigger, i then attach the lance with nozzle onto the end of my pole, pump up the sprayer, push trigger, and can spray all fascias from the ground /emoticons/smile.png

but for conservatories id just swing the sprayer over my shoulder and go up the ladder.. spray roof etc, leave for a few mins.. ( hot days id start cleaning as soon as i finish spraying )

also with using the boars hair brush it dosent take much scrubbing the the dirt comes away very easily

Latest Posts

Back