Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook Vs Twitter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whizz-Bizz

I've been using facebook and twitter to increase my web presence and I was just wondering which site has been performing stronger for other people.

I get nothing of twitter I find it a total waste of time, I do quite well of Facebook I've had most of my work from there

You could link your twitter account to your facebook, so every time you post on facebook, it automatically posts on twitter. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Twitter is only good if u were a celebrity /emoticons/biggrin.png We arent celebritys so facebook is better for us /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyway.... Anybody know any windows cleaners that are celebritys ? Lol

The snooker player Matthew Stevens said if he'd failed to earn a living doing that he'd probably have been a w/c as his mates were!

You could link your twitter account to your facebook, so every time you post on facebook, it automatically posts on twitter. /emoticons/smile.png
How do you do that ?

I think both are the worst things ever invented or designed etc....

People are foolishly allowing strangers in to their lives.

Sorry to be old and boring but really dislike that sort of thing.

Ive linked all of my internet marketing to each other and constantly monitor the hits, demographics etc. Facebook is good if you use it properly ie put it on your cards example find us on facebook. Ive been finding Twitter good for pushing my site up the google listings and gaining corporate clients.

Ricky Boylan is a famous boxing window cleaner Haruhn and we also have Terry Turbo Burrows whose in the guiness book of records.

Back