Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Brush and jets do you use?

Xtreme with standard fans... but that last part could be changing!

Defo not the first part though... why put more weight on the end of your pole than you absolutely have to?

I get good enough results with a super-lightweight Xtreme!

I get good results with the supreme an extra 100g isn't much to worry about for me but I would like to try different jets and see if their is any difference whether the difference is worth a extra 20 quid I'll have to find out do you know if the replacement fan jets sit flush in the brush head like the gardiner ones or do they stick out more I would worry you could scratch stuff or damage the jets

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

All my poles now have xline mono brushes. They seem a lot better with Cobweb's and **** not sticking to them so much, really good scrubbing power, and they don't go out of shape after 2 mins.

Currently on the ultimate and it's showing wear already and I've only used it on about 30 houses! Currently fan jets but have been to lazy to change them back to 3mm pencil

Ultimate flocked mainly. Had mine for five or six months and still good. They get used for virtually everything.

I like the sound and feel of fans and they work well on easy maintenance work but when the work load is heavier I definitely get a better rinse with 2mm pencils.

Currently on the gardiner medium mixed sill brush, loving the weight saving over my previous xline sill brush.

Pencil jets all the time on windows, find fans inaccurate on rinsing and a tendancy to overspray which is no good on many windows with top vents.

Back