Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what poles are we all using

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jsmc

When i started out it was just a 18ft fibre glass pole from pure freedom amd a 35 ft hybrid pole. Loved the little 18ft pole n vikan brush. Past few year moved on to gardiner poles.

I'm on a cheep 18ft fiber glass, my first pole so nothing to compere to. but at some point ill defiantly upgrade! the one advantage i see with this bendy pole is when extended there are windows i can clean that a firmer pole will never get to.

ive had clx27 pheonix x 22 now a slx 22 also have a super max 47 for high stuff next will b a facelift edge 20 or maby a xline 20 :cool:

Clx 22 with extreme brush and an aqua dapter.

For me hands down the best and lightest setup ive tried. Obviously an slx or extreme pole would be lighter. But i love how short the clx collapses to.

Clx 22 with extreme brush and an aqua dapter.For me hands down the best and lightest setup ive tried. Obviously an slx or extreme pole would be lighter. But i love how short the clx collapses to.
The Slx will collapse to the same size mate :thumbsup:

Can't really do it mate, as can't work and hold the phone recording at the same time o_O

Need to find a place to rest the iPhone when working, so i can record properly...

Latest Posts

Back