Hello EveryBody!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mywindowcleaning, Aug 13, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi All! I have joined on this Forum just now! I am in window cleaning buisness for 3 months now and enjoying it! I will read every thread posible - as this forum gives really, really useful info! BTW do you guys have your own web site? I just build one - MyWindowCleaning.co.uk What do you think? Should I change something? Some suggestions? Thank you, Alex!
  2. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Like it, I tried to click on the different services - but the links dont appear to be working, very colourful.
  3. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    I like the spongebob theme.Welcome to the forum
  4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
  5. wmwcs

wmwcs Guest

Hi there Sponge Bob

This is an interesting little site.
    You will be breaching copyright using the Sponge Bob Square Pants character but until you get a cease and desist notice from Viacom International Inc I'd not worry.

I was a bit confused about the pay for button. But I guess it gives those people who are at work and computer literate the chance to pay online. I can't imagine a lot of my customers doing this but as time goes on it is an idea.
    Email the invoices for the day with a link to the paypal.

Your email address - mywindowcleaning at yahoo...
    You have your own domain so you should be able to have your own email addresses with the domain and could get them redirected to yahoo if wanted.

Like the video - pleasant pictures and the music does not get on my nerves.

Your next step is to get some more pages covering your services and get the list of services on the home page linking to these.

I see the user lands on the payment page which is ***led up as "donation".
    Don't know what sort of clockwork is running the site, but you could have payment. Paypal does jack up the fees on some of its accounts but from memory you can work round moving up to a higher fee account.