Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Bought Some New Gear .

All Round Cleaning

Just bought an ionics 32ft grafter bloody lovely pole well nice and light carbon mix %100 better than my crappy xtel junk.

also bought a window cleaning warehouse backpack too .

Me bro has had to give up window cleaning as he's done his back in at his fulltime job so he's getting rid of all his gear

all his stuff is new so it wasnt such a bargain to buy but he said i can pay weekly .

So not too much of an outlay and i got the extra stuff if i got a big job and get it done twice as quick .

Well I do have 2 or 3 guttering cleans booked in so thye already paid for themselves he he .

http://www.google.co...29,r:2,s:0,i:76

http://www.google.co...29,r:2,s:0,i:79

Nice ,has he given you all his work as well ?
well stupid me said to him why dont you rent the round out to your partner as he was 50/50 with a friend but if his friend dont end up doing the work

i will no doubt be up by 20 customers as thats all he has .

The backpack is good gav. I've used mine for 3 or 4 months now. One thing I did find out was charge it for 24 hours before using. Don't know why but that was the advise I was given.

Ahh rite. Thought you'd bought it new. Got mine on a trolley. Weighs a ton on yer back when full.

I never fill my back pack more than half way you will end up with a bad back other wise very soon

I don't understand that. With health and saftey as it is. They go on about ladders & other things in other trades but it's ok to walk with a backpack weighing a ton on yer back. I couldn't even get mine up on my back when full lol.

I have almost stopped carrying my backpack. I bought 40 meters of hose and a cheap hose reel (wish i had a bought a better reel now) and I just leave the backpack by the van and wander round the house\ flat...

I have almost stopped carrying my backpack. I bought 40 meters of hose and a cheap hose reel (wish i had a bought a better reel now) and I just leave the backpack by the van and wander round the house\ flat...
What hose you got on it mate just normal pole hose?

When i get my backpack im going to use it on my back but am only goign to fill it up to 10litres /emoticons/smile.png

What happened to the gardiners backpack Gav?
Still got it mate , just trying to expand my business so im buying equiptment ready so as to possibly take on more work as and when i can .

I got a couple of gutter cleans etc lined up so they will pay for the gear i have had .

Back