Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Applicator Sleeves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Just got myself a new applicator sleeve, and used it today.

Got the Unger Microfibre, holds ALOT of water though, so less dipping in the bucket, A bit better scrubbing power me thinks.

What does everyone think?

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=75_6&product_id=2521

Ive got the Unger Monsoon, can't tell any differance between that, and the normal white sleeve.

Last thing, I noticed on the website, (I got mine from a local window cleaning shop) they can go through 500 washers before get a new one but after 3 washers it looses its "flufyness" if you know what I mean??

Got the monsoon and standard white the ego tec t bar seems good got no other brands of t bar or sleeve to compare too though

Just got myself a new applicator sleeve' date='[b'] and used it today[/b].

Last thing, I noticed on the website, (I got mine from a local window cleaning shop) they can go through 500 washers before get a new one but after 3 washers it looses its "flufyness" if you know what I mean??
Urm...why would you be washing your NEW sleeve 3 times in one day.

I bought a new one over Xmas.

Wow! Cleans so much better. The sleeve I had before was about 7 years old lol.

I thought I was tight lol
It's just not something I every thought needed replacing. It looked clean. No rips etc. Boy was I wrong! But this one will last 10 years. I do next to no trad now. And it's staying like that lol.

Urm...why would you be washing your NEW sleeve 3 times in one day.
Not 3 times in one day!
I mean after 3 washers, I wash them like once a week, they seem to loose the fufyness and are not the same after that..

my gang use SYR tiger, blue and white, i really love this sleeve as its strands are like scrim (once washed)

iv now about 30 of these sleeves ,jus in case they stop making them

For what it's worth I've had the green Unger microfibre ones pretty much since they were introduced and they definately scrub better than the standard types. The porcupine can be good in some circumstances but I prefer the unger.

Latest Posts

Back