Hello from Norwich

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Norwich Windows, Dec 5, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hello one and all, joined up today so thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

I am new to the industry, in fact I am not even actually in it yet, but in the process of thinking about a career change and setting up in the Norwich area.

I am looking for any helpful advice or information about setting up a WFP system and look forward to chatting with you all.

2. bazskid

bazskid Guest

well mate im from ireland and im like yourself, im starting off n im thinking of getting the trolley wfp system..
    best of luck in setting up anyway pal:D
  3. Gav

Gav Grand Master

Dec 18, 2010
  4. Hi guys, welcom to the forum. I'm on a fair few forums, but I have found this one to be the best around.

Any questions that you have, just post them and we will do the est to answer them :)

Looking for a good carbon fibre pole or general advise about kit, feel free to give give me a shout.

5. Thanks for the welcome guys. I am also looking at getting a trolley WFP system first of all, and seeing how it goes. Already bought some trad gear and have been doing friends and family but need to take the plunge now.

Looks like a friendly forum and cheers for the replies.