Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Me?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was no mean feet @norm doing that one up a ladder as had to use a 25ft sections of wfp (over 7m reach) fully extended to clear the packed tile grit from the far end of the gutter and pull it back to me. I new loads of **** would fall on the ground underneath so covered it beforehand as made it so much easier to clear up afterwards. /emoticons/wink.png
Good stuff

You definitly needed your extra safety equipment working 2 handed or you could have kissed your a-s goodbuy

Yeah Smurf no doubt about it.

Doing gutter jobs is a risky business as I know myself:(

More good safety gear the better.

Or like me you will be doing the dishes and hoover instead of making cash, or worse

Indeed norm as it's so easy to get complacent and take risks to get a job done. As we all can do at times as you have found out at your cost norm. It's one thing just using tools for a job to make things easier clearing gutters like a pro-g tool on a pole but that's not enough when using ladders as ppl are still at risk from a ladder fall. Hence why I use the gear that I do as I want to come home each working day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back