Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One shot remote in action through walls!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Have you got 2mm or 3mm jets in mate? I'm really liking the 3mm jets, Almost no water waste at all!

Cool you've really got instant on and off there. Need to sort mine out soon. I'm surprised how low your water pressue is, mine is on a much lower speed and shoots out like a fountain, yours barely goes a foot from the brush, 8mm hose and 3mm jets really make a difference!

Cool you've really got instant on and off there. Need to sort mine out soon. I'm surprised how low your water pressue is, mine is on a much lower speed and shoots out like a fountain, yours barely goes a foot from the brush, 8mm hose and 3mm jets really make a difference!
Yep it used to fly out, but the 3mm jets really help!

Plus I can turn the flow down to 70 rather than 75 and still get more flow with these 3mm jets,

The water comes out nice and fat lol

Nice video Jake. I used my one click controller for the first time today and loved it. Still kept pulling the hose through habit to use my aqua dapter though!

Ha ha yeah habits hey!

There are times where it won't work, but only when really far away and lots of brick walls, but in the case I just hold it up in the air, or walk a bit nearer to the van/edge of building, failing that then a hose kink is nice and easy!

It's rare that it doesn't turn off though

I just get the '...' Lines for ages and nothing happens..?
Is this uploading a video file or pulling it from YouTube. If its uploading it will take a while depending on file size.

Yeah uploading straight from phone, seems to take ages and nout happened, next time I'll leave it a while @Gav, just wasn't sure if it supported iPhone 6 videos..

It should do, i have tested the upload and it does take a while same as when you upload a new video to youtube but prob takes a bit longer. What size was it? In some ways its easier to upload to youtube then just past the url in the media section but let me know the size and i will look into it.

No idea the size gav, I deleted it off my phone once it was on YouTube, your welcome to try and put it on the media section, it's the video in this thread I was trying to do..

Ah ok so thats easy then just copy the url of the youtube video and use the embed a video option when adding to media section. Then just paste the youtube url in the box provided and it will pull the video, descriptions etc from youtube.

See this video from 5:15 about using youtube video embed.

View media item 5

Do these all work on the same frequency? It's obviously going to be 2.4ghz but do they frequentcy hop? Just wondering if I could use more than one together or would they interfere.

Back