Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insurance For Van Mounts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

I currently do my round trad but am swapping over to wfp soon and was just wondering in genral if the van insurance would be alot as the system is worth about 5 grand?

Yup normal van Insurance WON'T cover the damages to your tanks etc, only the van, you'll need additional cover for tanks and equipment

Be careful and do it right. I insured my van last year and declared in the comments box that I had a water tank. My van was stolen and 3 months later I received a letter advising I was not getting paid for he tanks, system and half of the van cost as the firm did not cover water tanks. Luckily I am or was an insurance broker so after 5 months and a lot of worrying I took them to a tribunal and won.

There are companies that cover this and some don't so do declare it as you only want insurance to pa whenyou have a claim.

Alexander Swan cover everything, you also have the option to have a replacement van fully kitted out with ionics if yours is in an accident and needs repairs.

Back