Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Transfer hose and pump set up

• Thread starter Deleted member 84
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 84

hey guys what set up do you all have to transfer water from tank to van tank, I have a hippo pump with 1'' reinforced pipe but it keeps splitting and its ******* me off now so looking for something hard wearing hose wise

How many metres do you need as you can buy a 10 metre coil of really hard wearing hose from www.screwfix.com , I have a mix of 3 different hoses the stuff from screwfix I connect to sub pump and have 2 metres which i have then connected to some 1" pond hose of amazon which is really flexible .

Then i have the more rubbery stuff which loves to split from the flexi stuff to tank a total of 30 metres , The really flexible stuff is nice and lightweight only had 2 months so cant comment on real durability .

I have the green hose from screw fix at present it only lasts me 6 months I hate the stuff was wanting something abit more flexible as it splitting from being put away in the garage and its curling up within its self

have a look on www.amazon.co.uk and type pond hose in search box the seller First4Spares sells really flexible hose its a bit like the plastic waste pipe from washing machine . 10 metres of hose is £15.79 with free delivery .

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hey guys what set up do you all have to transfer water from tank to van tank, I have a hippo pump with 1'' reinforced pipe but it keeps splitting and its ******* me off now so looking for something hard wearing hose wise
I use some of this

1" Reinforced Hose - Machine Mart - Machine Mart

one of these

1" Polypropylene Transfer Hose Trigger Nozzle - General Accessories - Fittings & Acc's

and one of these

NEW UNIVERSAL DIRTY / CLEAN WATER PUMP SUBMERSIBLE AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC POND PUMPS

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ive got the same as jimmy with two & half outlet with the green rippled hose from hose

world had it three years gd bit of fit transfer 1000l in 15mins job done

I just Got a small sub pump 12 v connected to a spare battery , 10 mtr hose "1" . Works great ! :thumbsup: Total cost around 23 pounds without battery

Back