Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing all day on bank holiday monday

harunh

I am going to canvass 8 hours on bank holiday from 12 till 8 o clock

A lot of people will be at home due to it being bank holiday and i think its a good opportunity for me to gain a good few customers /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'll do that too actually, I have work early morning but should be done before 9am so yeah, thanks for the idea.

my mrs is at work monday i think on earlies so as soon as she's back im going out too .

lets see how many we can get over the bank holiday guys .

Ps I know that the estate where I canvassed last ***ht the windy is on his last legs as a fe wof his ex customers have said so ,

so I'm more than likely to double my round on monday . fingers crossed that is lol .

Been waiting for a day like this. Not too busy this week so took today off. Sun is belting down. Going to head out around 11, bringing my new employee knocking with me. Driving around 15 miles from home to a place full of millionaires mansions..

Wish me luck!!

Well today has not gone to plan for me, I woke up very late for two of my regular jobs that get done between 5-8.

And then when I did wake up my wife insisted we play bomberman94.

I'm heading out soon to some small village towns nearby.

I woke up late today /emoticons/sad.png So ill be canvassing from 3-8 /emoticons/smile.png

My plans were all down the drain due to my shed of a van peed rite off now to tip it off I can't find another grrrrrr bad weekend

I just canvassed from 4-6 and got 4 customers /emoticons/sad.png not bad for 2 horus canvassing... Couldnt be bothered today either... lol

I got out around 12 til 6, prob about 2 hours driving and lunch. But picked up £97 4 weekly work and a £20 one off

I called to a door that had a 'NO SALESMEN/junk mail/ charities' etc she open the door and before I said anything, can you not read!!! I goes, Im trying to build my business and clean windows in your street, would you like yours done!! Not interested, gave me flyer back, so I left her gate wide open that had a sign ' please close the gate '

No I can't read.. Beach

Back